Assalamualaikum.

It's my fifth year here in Sipitang. Things are getting monotonous and my job has become a routine that perhaps lose its spark. I guess a change of environment is what I need to reignite my passion in this profession again. I am not sure transferring to another workplace is the answer to my solemn movitation because a new workplace within the same education system isn't going to change the routine I am going through now.

Honestly, I am considering to get a Master, not local but overseas. But with the economy of our country at this moment, I am pretty sure it isn't easy to get a full scholarship in Master.

I need a long holiday. A holiday that hopefully will spark my passion in teaching again. I need to be away from getting worried about things that are not related to me. I want to rekindle my journey as a muslim so that I won't get carried away with mere worldly matters.  

May Allah ease. Amin ya rabb
Salam israk & mikraj


This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 04, 2016 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 Remarks:

    Dewi Aja said...

    Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

  1. ... on June 17, 2016 at 2:54 AM