Assalamualaikum.

It's my fifth year here in Sipitang. Things are getting monotonous and my job has become a routine that perhaps lose its spark. I guess a change of environment is what I need to reignite my passion in this profession again. I am not sure transferring to another workplace is the answer to my solemn movitation because a new workplace within the same education system isn't going to change the routine I am going through now.

Honestly, I am considering to get a Master, not local but overseas. But with the economy of our country at this moment, I am pretty sure it isn't easy to get a full scholarship in Master.

I need a long holiday. A holiday that hopefully will spark my passion in teaching again. I need to be away from getting worried about things that are not related to me. I want to rekindle my journey as a muslim so that I won't get carried away with mere worldly matters.  

May Allah ease. Amin ya rabb
Salam israk & mikraj


This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 04, 2016 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 Remarks:

    Unknown said...

    Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

  1. ... on June 17, 2016 at 2:54 AM