The title is a direct translation of Hati Budi.
Salam readers :)

It's been a while but lotsa things had happened. 
No. 1: Teacher works like a robot nowadays.
No.2: When you think you know someone but apparently you are dumbfounded to find another side of the person that you don't know

Still, I truly believe that each and everything that happened serve as a reminder to me. Apa yang ada di dunia ini semua sementara. Harta, pangkat dan kawan, semuanya sementara. No matter how hard I work but if my intention to seek for penghargaan manusia, memang kecewa lah jawabnya. Therefore, I come to make sense that setiap yang dilakukan mesti berniatkan untuk mencari keredhaan Allah. If I can do that, Insyallah tidaklah rasa kecewa di penghujung nanti.

Kawan, apa erti kawan?
Semua orang boleh jadi kawan tapi bukan semua tahu erti kawan sejati.
Recently, Allah has guided me to discover hati budi seseorang yang bernama kawan.
Alhamdulillah, Allah has sent me a clear message that this person only seeks for me in times of need.
Tapi Islam tidak ajar kita berdendam dan membalas.
Islam ajar kita menunjuk contoh yang baik.
Jadi aku maafkan walaupun sukar untuk dilupakan.
Returning to old days is no longer an option.
I will be firm so that I wont be hurt.
Allah sayang jadi Allah tunjuk.
Aku sayang diri sebab bersyukur kepada Allah.
Jadi aku akan tetap dengan pendirian.
Will never be too nice again.
I want to mingle more with those who remind me about Allah.
Insyallah.


This entry was posted on Sunday, October 13, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 Remarks: